We are seeking bloggers to work with us here at LAAR to continue to bring you up- to- date, comprehensive resources and opportunities. This position is unpaid at the moment, but we hope that will change in the future as we evolve. If you are a student, we can work with you and your school for class credit. The position is one day a week, working remotely, and has huge potential for growth and networking within the arts community.
- researching artist opportunities, data entry, making posts, correspondence with clients and other team members, email correspondence, attending LAAR group meetings (usually every couple of months), editing, and general office duties.
- art, design, art history, arts administration or museum studies background preferred
- strong writing and editing skills
- some basic knowledge of wordpress helpful, web development experience preferred, but we will train you.
- initially, we will have to train you on location, but after training, most work can be done remotely.
- knowledgable of the Los Angeles art community
- are self motivated to work remotely
- detail oriented, organized, and dependable
Please email a cover letter, resume and writing sample, all attached to the email in pdf format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with blogger applicant in the subject line.